E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this is probably my last post here. i cant do this anymore, im not honest to myself here.
i know certain people are reading this and i no longer feel as close to them as i did at one point. and you'll never know who im taking about coz i wont tell. but if you know me even a little, you know its you.
sorry, but i have to do this.

goodbye, indefinitely.


3 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What happened suddenly?...your last post was all happy, cheery and so bright!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    no way! u cant stop this blog! its my way of keping up with whats up with ur life when we dont get to talk for ages on end! kya yaaar

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I guess its Maktub

    Will miss this space for sure though:(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter