fillers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Indira Nooyi will be the new CEO of PepsiCo starting Oct 1st. I am so inspired. She is obv, incredibly smart and one of teh first desi's to lead a US company of this size. Apart from digging up information about her, I'm super inspired to take my career to new heights now.

In other news, I've decided to brush up and continue learning Italian. I'm also thinking of taking evening classes at UPenn just to keep my intellect jogging and obv. to meet new people. R is applying to schools for an MS program as well. He really wants to get into Carneige Mellon and I know he will. But too much work to do before that and I'll be all alone once he leaves :( We've been fighting a lot these days and sometimes I feel like we are slowly falling apart but then its like, its me and him-- we are meant to be. But those assumptions are illusions. We haven't seen life and I don't know whats in store. All I can hope for is that the love remains, grows and lasts throught the next couple of years as we build our lives independent of each other.

December is going to be a crazy time. A couple of my friends are getting married and I can't miss their weddings! I'm so excited. I also may get a chance to meet my blog friends, my old forgotten school friends and a bunch of us are going together from here so we may all go to Goa as well. R may not be able to come but I'm hoping for a miracle. I'd love to meet you guys too, if any of you are interested in meeting me :)

Btw, in the last few weeks I met so many people on orkut it is ridiculous. I met my school friends I hadn't seen in 8 years. They had a reunion this past weekend and are planning another one when I go back in Dec. Orkut rocks, even though it gets annoying at times.

Back to work now!


1 Responses to “fillers”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you believe that you and R are meant to be, then it will be! One day at a time is all you need in times like these...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter