the story of an idiot and a thief


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FUCK!

That bitch.

I'm fuming right now as I type this. That bitch I wrote about who stole my idea, got her idea featured in press today. I want to tear her hair out and I don't know --- just pack her up and send her off to Timbukto or someplace for a few years.
I kicked myself on my head AGAIN. They've snagged a major seller with that idea and if nothing worked for them before this -- this certainly shall, atleast to push their fuking site into some major popularity contest.

Dude, I don't know what to say or do. This is cut-throat business. I keep telling myself that I can't be nice. I need advice though -- I am going to meet her at an event next week and should I tell her how she stole my idea or should I pretend nothing happened?

I am being so petty by bitching about her here. But I can't tell you how deeply she's gottn under my nerve. Her's is the only blog I check a few times a day. and that too out of spite and jealousy. kinda to make sure she hasn't become the next anna wintour or the next whofukinever. It would be silly to allign my standards against her, but this one is just one fat, bumbling wannabe who is just as aggressive and ambitiious as I am. I take that personally. Two people cannot occupy a single pedastal. And although we are in no way working in a similar industry , it is a personal mission of mine to far surpass her.

IEnough of venting. out to set the record straight now.


0 Responses to “the story of an idiot and a thief”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter