----


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This song makes me cry. Reminds of of lost loves and suspended hopes. A very close friend's husband died- I just found out a few days ago and my mind has been sort of blank. I wasn't very close with her husband but he was a kind man. They have two beautiful children and it's just...not fair.

I am unable to believe in death. Sometimes I feel nothing. And I don't want to feel nothing.

I also miss having a friend. A close friend. Someone who is like me. I have 'friends,' but very little time and energy to keep a close friend. Whatever. This song is for you, Ahlu.

Jag ja re gudiya, misri ki pudiya, meethe lage do naina
Nainon mein tere hum hi base the, hum hi base hain…haina
Oh ri rani, gudiya, jag ja…ari jag ja, mari jag ja

Halka sa kosa, subah ka bosa
Maan ja ri ab jag ja
Naak pe tere kaatega bichu
Jag ja toh maan ja
Jo chahe le lo, dashrath ka vaada
Nainon se kholo ji raina
Oh ri rani, gudiya, jag ja…ari jag ja, moi jag ja

Kirnon ka sona, os ke moti
Motiyon sa mogra
Tera bichauna bhar bhar de daaloon
Gulmohar ka tokra
Aur jo bhi chaho, mango ji mango
Bolo ji meri maina
Oh ri rani, gudiya, jag ja…ari jag ja, oi jag ja

Jag ja re gudiya, misri ki pudiya, meethe lage do naina
Nainon mein tere hum hi base the, hum hi base hain…hai


2 Responses to “----”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Afflictions come to us all
    Not to make us sad, but to make us sober;
    Not to make us sorry, but wise;
    Not to make us despondent but confident;
    Not to impoverish us but to enrich us.


    Hope you are doing better :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How have you been lady? Been sometime...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter