Turning 23


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I turn 23 tomorrow! yay.
I'm not worried about growing older, what worries me is not accomplishing enough as I grow older.

I've got a new project in NY and I'll have to go there a couple times a week. I need to find an apartment soon now. I think once I find out how the July 14 presentation goes, I'll have a clearer idea of moving forward with my apartment plans. This time, I want to hitch in for a long time. ANd long time means atleast a year. More would be a plus.

I have another meeting for a new project and I want to nail it. I have to GET that contract. R and me had another argument about the whole getting a full-time job thingy. I misunderstood him. I have a bad habit, I talk without thinking things through. I vocalize stuff that' flits across my mind and I don't vocalize stuff that needs to be said out loud. I gushed over how I'd love to move back to Philly, get a full-time job, get an apt. etc.. when the whole NY job fizzled out and another project kicked in in Philly. And once another NY project worked out, I vacilitated again. It upset R...becuase I bought his hopes up everytime I spoke about moving back to Philly. I didn't even realize how I take him for granted sometimes.

But YAY- I turn 23 tomorrow. It's my birthday! I don't have many updates. OH- I got most of my stuff back from my old hard-drive and finally afforded a new one. It was a steep $300 but you gotta do what you gotta do. Can't buy a new computer yet, but inshallah, god willing- I should be able to buy a new comp. soon.

And tomorrow is also Sam's bday. My darling Candian hermit. But if I know him well, he will avoid all phone calls and such tomorrow.

I don't have many insights/resolutions and lessons learnt about turning 23. I'm content. Life and things can always be better - - but they are getting better. Maybe by next year, I will have moved far ahead career-wise. Touchwood!


3 Responses to “Turning 23”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wish you many happy returns of the day! :) There is only one thing we can do in life and thats move forward! You have a great day tomo!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy Birthday!

    N the good things will surely come yur way (Touched a whole woody tree there!)

    Inshallah.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    happy Birthday Girl!!

    Have a rocking day and rock on

    Cheers,
    K

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter