Pre-bday update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seriously R underestimates me.

I've been bugging him about my bday gift since morning. In the past, I've been known to sneak into his email account and search for the tell-tale email from Amazon or overstock or whatever website that detailed my valentines day gift or any other gift. I'm worse than this -- even when I buy him a gift that's meant to surprise him, I can't hold off the excitement and blurt it out to him before the "surprise" moment. In the last 2.5 yrs, i have been successful at surprising him maybe once. When I agreed to date him. And he's probably surprised me never coz everytime he tried to, I'd sneak into his email accnt or drop heavy hints about what I wanted. Devilish.

This time he has been very cautious as have I. I didn't particularly wanted to ruin my bday surprise for myself and yet, curiosity killed teh cat.

Finally R sent me an email sending me an anagram about my gift. The anagram was A HANDPRINT PEEPS and his message was if I figured out the anagram, I figured out the gift. DUH. It took me less than 10 minutes to figure it out. And I got all excited and jumpy and gidddy happy when I figured it out. So I called R and he couldn't believe it that I had figured it out.

DUde-common. How could you send a super-intelligent, future billionnaire an anagram thinking she'll never crack it! heh.

We laughed and I bugged him more to send me a picture of the gift. For that-- he absolutely resisted.

So I hang up the phone abd get back to work- dreaming about my gift and my phone buzzes. A text message from R.
hmm. I wonder what. I view it and it says,
"Hey guys- the venue of CITYLIGHTS "surprise" party has changed and we'll be going to Amici something at 8.30pm tomorrow. See you."

I blinked and read the message again.

I called up R and said to him, Dude- we both suck at surprising each other.
And he went, huh?

I said, "You idiot. You mass texted the surprise party msg to me."

And then we both burst out laughing. We lauhged so hard it was fukin crazy. He emailed me saying, maybe one of these bdays I'll end up surprising you.
And I wrote back, you silly silly boy, I love you even more. heheh

I will get my gift tomorrow, or if I'm lucky, tonight at midnight.

Btw, if you haven't cracked the anagram yet it is a sapphire pendant.
:D


1 Responses to “Pre-bday update”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    guess thats how it is, when it comes t understanding each other!! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter