Projects and Goals - Constructive Time Management


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No resolutions for me. I'm happy.

Goals for 2006:-
- Summer trip to Prague, Amsterdam or Barcelona
-December trip to India, financed on my own
- Should be rid of 50% of my credit card and tutition debt
- Make $40k this year. Even if I have to take up multiple freelance jobs.
- Publish a clip in a national magazine
- Gain recognition for professional blog
- Get my drivers liscense (DON'T TAUNT ME! I WAS BUSY!)
- Be nice to sister, boyfriend, parents, friends and my health.

Goal for Weekend:-
- Grafitti Philly


4 Responses to “Projects and Goals - Constructive Time Management”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The first human face you see will knock you back 50%.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That summer trip should be awesome !

    PS - Kool articles... well written.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wish you a very MerrY christmas and A happy new year!!

    Yea the summer trip is making me green with envy

    Cheers

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    So did the graffiti plan materialise?
    And come-on!! 5 days no posts!
    Post!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3


free web site hit counter